BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Watch Support
- Requirement ID
- Reston, VA
- Other Location
The Watch Support Specialist will work on a highly motivated and focused team supporting intelligence analysis around the globe via a centralized service desk.The candidate will be a part of a program responsible for actively monitoring systems, ensuring continuous availability of data, and providing analytic support to a global user base on a 24/7 basis.
- Serve as primary point of contact for a large and diverse user base
- Persistently monitor relevant systems and coordinate escalation of trouble tickets
- Perform initial triage of suspected/reported issues
- Work closely with TAC Operations/Engineering staff to coordinate issue resolution
- Support content administration/quality control of the TAC query database and User Management Service
- Troubleshoot user access issues
- Review and approve user generated queries, account requests, and role requests in accordance with policy
- Provide analytic support to users through the creation of grids and queries
- Receive, respond to, and properly document user requests
- Support promulgation of information to the TAC community
- Assist with the development of team SOPs and SharePoint site
- Required Skills
• Ability and willingness to work a 24/7 rotating shift
• Demonstrated experience supporting and maintaining IT systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent customer service skills
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Prior experience as an analyst within the Intelligence Community (All Source, IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT).
• 4 year BA/BS degree or progressive and relevant education, training and/or certification(s) may be substituted.