- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Austin, TX
- Other Location
As Project Coordinator, you will run point on various projects and drive alignment across the organization between delivery and client satisfaction. You will also manage scope, changes and risk throughout projects’ lifecycle to ensure timely delivery and milestone achievement.
Even Better if you have:
- Prior experience working in a Cyber Security and/or Healthcare setting
- Project management certifications are a plus, but not required (i.e. CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP)
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 3+ years’ experience managing multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Experience with change management to adapt to changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools to initiate, prepare (definitions/scope/requirements), execute & control (scope, work plans, resources, deliverables, quality assurance, transition planning, etc.), and close (completion and acceptance)
- Strong organization, time management, communication and client-facing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to change priorities quickly and demonstrate flexibility to be able to provide creative solutions for clients
- High volume projects (50-80– not necessarily all active at once).
Who is CynergisTek?
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.