BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
SharePoint Developer - Sr.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
The SharePoint Web Developer/Programmer develops technical architecture of internet web sites including scripting and user interface design.
- Design, configure, implement, and deploy SharePoint custom solutions to support business processes using SharePoint 2013 custom capabilities and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Understand SharePoint 2013 technologies and the different out of the box web parts and their functionality
- Extensive knowledge with SharePoint custom solutions.
- Support day-to-day operations and administration of an organization's internal and/or external web sites.
- Understand SharePoint design, page layouts, and usability.
- Review web sites for adherence to organization specifications and standards.
- Troubleshoot system-related problems as needed.
- Development tasks include design, development and maintenance of web sites using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2013.
- Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future site releases.
- Develop new applications.
- Implement best practices.
- Establish controls, standards & procedures for SharePoint environment
- Participate in configuration & maintenance of libraries, lists, pages, site collections & search optimization.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office, SharePoint technologies and SharePoint Designer
• Possess knowledge of web design principles and proficiency with web publishing software and protocols (e.g., FTP, HTTP)
• Strong analytical skills and good problem-solving skills with good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience gathering user requirements and writing design documents with the ability to understand the “big picture” and to identify and resolve key issues
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and a sense of ownership and commitment
• Experience creating InfoPath forms, implementing custom work flows, custom web pages and custom web parts.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments
• Experience with Handlebars and jquery
• Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflows
• Understands and is familiar with relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, and SQL
• Knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies
• Development skills with an understanding of Web Services architecture and design
• Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud graphics applications