Network Cisco ISE Engineer
- Job Title
- Network Cisco ISE Engineer
- Job ID
- Other Location
About the Role
As a Network Engineer, you will perform and deliver written and verbal technical security risk assessments using various frameworks to assist clients in mitigating existing and future security risks. Clients also will require your expertise and guidance on advisory questions ranging all verticals of information security program management. If you are an experienced or knowledgeable information security professional with consulting experience, we are looking for you.
The Ideal Candidate
- Conduct information security risk assessments based on industry standards (NIST, ISO, SANS Critical Security Controls).
- Respond to advisory service requests to address and answer client questions and/or needs.
- Provide information security management and strategic guidance to assist in the development of client information security programs.
- Write and deliver reports detailing our assessment observations and associated recommendations for information security program development to help the client meet security and compliance standards.
- Execute consulting engagements working on-site with the client.
- Achieve high levels of client satisfaction on all engagements by achieving client expectations set by engagement leaders and project managers.
- Develop strong customer relationships and trust to secure future business.
- Experience working in security or risk management, performing security assessments in client-facing/consulting roles.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Network Engineer with prior experience working with Cisco ISE implementations
- Professionalism, problem-solving, customer facing and handling skills, time management, written and verbal communication, presentation skills, active listening, flexibility.
- Working knowledge of risk and security frameworks, standards, and best practices (e.g. NIST, ISO, SANS Critical Security Controls.
- Ability to think holistically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk.
- Ability to write technical reports and communicate technical content to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant security certifications are a plus but not required.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Available for travel up to 60%
- Must have a valid driver license, clean driving record and have the ability to rent a car
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.