- Job Title
- Technical Recruiter
- Job ID
- Austin, TX
- Other Location
About the Role
This role is responsible for identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches. Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of knowledge, skills and experience in relation to position requirements. Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle. Provide market analysis to hiring manager and stakeholders. Ensure appropriate communication is maintained through meetings, email updates, and reports.
The Ideal Candidate
Someone who is passionate about delivering a superior candidate experience. Offers significant experience in full cycle technical recruiting, ideally from a mix of internal and agency. Able to leverage innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels to find exceptional candidates. Understands how to utilize branding to directly influence talent pipelines. Productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities. Listens effectively and delivers a high level of customer service to team leaders and candidates alike. Demonstrated experience negotiating with candidates on complex offers. Strong preference given to 8+ years’ experience with majority of experience supporting technology related hiring efforts.
- BA/BS degree and 6+ years’ relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting, including screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
- Experience successfully recruiting in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with hiring managers
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Experience working with multiple applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Able to handle confidential information discreetly
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.