Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- Job Title
- Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- Job ID
- Austin, TX
- Other Location
About the Role
Partner with the assigned leadership teams to understand strategic priorities to develop and execute HR solutions. Serve as the primary HR consultant and advisor for employee relations. Drive and improve employee satisfaction, performance management, talent development and career path planning. Provide data insights based on business needs. Deliver ongoing coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors. Able and willing to build capabilities and services. Coordinate with Talent Acquisition to ensure a superior experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
The Ideal Candidate
A highly effective HR business partner with strong communication, planning, collaboration and problem-solving skills. A leader with business acumen, HR expertise and the ability to offer data-driven insights to effectively influence and act as a change agent. This individual must be able to pivot and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an ideal role for someone who believes in driving a superior employee experience and understands how that impacts the success of a business strategy.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in an HR Business Partner, Human Resources Manager or equivalent role
- 8+ years professional experience (organization size 300+)
- Demonstrated project management/change management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and employee relations experience
- Experience successfully working in a fast-paced industry
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.