Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Job Title
- Marketing Coordinator
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
The Marketing Coordinator role is designed to be the liaison between the Marketing and Sales department. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of B2B marketing and marketing ROI reporting. This role is intended to advise on and create processes to provide sales support with marketing collateral and aid in implementation of tracking marketing activities. The Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the sales team evaluating and adding to the marketing plan to achieve sales forecasts.
This individual will be responsible for facilitating Sales/Marketing initiatives; reporting to the VP of Sales.
Duties will include:
- Marketing tracking process development and documentation serving as an Admin on the Pardot Platform, utilizing the B2B Marketing Analytics platform.
- Coordinate list updates from Salesforce.com and Pardot for regularly scheduled list selects.
- Evaluate incoming leads and convert qualified leads into opportunities for the sales team.
- Ensure efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals thru marketing analytics and recommending improvements for processes and lead generation.
- Supports sales staff by providing new product information and maintain a inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Maintain marketing calendar and communicate with sales team upcoming marketing campaigns or initiatives
- Supports Marketing Director and VP of Sales in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- 3 years’ experience in B2B Marketing
- 1-year experience with Pardot
- Process design, improvement and documentation experience
- Salesforce experience with an understanding of Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, and Reporting
- Strong understanding of marketing mix including email marketing, direct mail, social media and online marketing