Our team is growing. You will, too.
Client Marketing Advisor
- Job Title
- Client Marketing Advisor
- Job ID
- Boston, MA
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the first and only Customer Experience Platform for the automotive industry.
Powered by our Industry-leading A.I. (automotive intelligence) to drive immediate results through Data Application, Incentive Management and Equity Solutions. CXM from AutoAlert uses complex algorithms to empower dealer partners to leverage data in specific consumer offerings at the right time, to drive opportunities, service to sales, campaigns and communicate it with immediacy.
The Client Marketing Advisor is a critical position responsible for delivering outstanding client service, ensuring on-time and defect free marketing programs and demonstrating the value of the AutoAlert products to clients for long-term retention. As part of the marketing services team, the CMA owns the client relationship for dealerships who have purchased AutoAlert’s CXM platform. The CMA will perform day-to-day functions associated with executing monthly marketing communication campaigns while interfacing with sales, implementation, production and vendor teams to ensure timely and quality execution of direct mail and email and digital programs. This role requires a keen attention to detail, ability to operate in a dynamic environment and a professional and confident client-facing demeanor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop proficiency in using all AA software tools and maintain required internal certifications in order to demonstrate, evaluate and train client teams.
- Maintain timely communication with assigned accounts on a scheduled and adhoc basis.
- Build and foster relationships with management in the dealership as assigned on behalf of the company.
- Submit and monitor the production of assigned account’s monthly marketing campaigns
- Work with clients using established onboarding guidelines to receive campaign approval prior to launch.
- Interface with manufacturer co-op and compliance entities to ensure creative is within specification and obtain approval.
- Clearly document within salesforce all dealer contact, and campaign execution activities including updating contacts and key roles within the dealership.
- Expertly and professionally conduct inbound and outbound calls, emails and web demonstrations with clients, address any issues, and resolve promptly and comprehensively.
- Maintain expert level comprehension of all AutoAlert products.
- Continuously evaluate client success with AA platform devise game plan with strategies, best practices and solutions to improve client usage to meet and exceed goals and objectives.
- Clearly document and share the voice of the customer throughout AutoAlert (Sales, R&D, Marketing, Operations, Finance).
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Displays outstanding customer service skills.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently on all levels internally and externally.
- Exemplifies a superior level of professionalism towards others.
- Works well under pressure and demonstrates capacity to meet and exceed deadlines.
- Exhibits excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Works proficiently as an individual and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, overtime and occasional weekends
Preferred Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- Understanding of SaaS and marketing services
- Experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated client service aptitude.
- Automotive experience a plus
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, Inc. reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will.
AutoAlert, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.