The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660-4201
- Other Location
Our client began as a full-service commercial production firm. We bring our talented, award winning team, shooting expertise, and unobtrusive style and creative vision to corporate/private events. Our artistic films and photos uniquely tell your events story.
If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing your own organizational systems, we’re excited to talk with you. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without feeling overwhelmed.
- Organize and maintain file system; file correspondence and other records.
- Update and maintain employee and contractor contact lists, as well as client bookings.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, and record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Assist in onboarding of new employees and contractors.
- Prepare and edit correspondences, reports, memos, letters, etc. and work with other department heads to obtain appropriate signature when needed.
- Screen, monitor, respond to and analyze incoming memos, submissions, reports, etc.
- Assist manager in all meetings, preparing documents and presentations.
- Attend to phone calls and emails from clients.
- Order and maintain supplies, research new deals and suppliers, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or 1 - 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ADP, Insperity HR, Smart Sheets, Microsoft office (word, excel, power point, access, publisher, outlook, Internet explorer).
- Ability to type 60 words per minute.
We offer a competitive salary, paid vacations, good health care, commuter and 401k fully covered. We offer a modern and friendly office atmosphere in a good location in Boston with a great team to work with.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR