- Job Title
- Sales Executive
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44146
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes and top tier-non athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Sales Executive
Our Client's Location: Cleveland, OH
Our Client's Company Profile: A leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to both the real estate and mortgage industries.
Why Work For Our Client: Do you want to work for an industry leader? Are you driven and motivated by success? If you answered "yes" to both questions, this opportunity might be for you! Here are some perks for working with our client:
- Tons of growth and opportunities for advancement.
- Fantastic work-life balance: Monday – Friday work week with minimal travel required.
- A company cell phone, iPad, laptop and automobile mileage allowance are all provided.
- Company covers all approved expenses (professional sports games, lunches, small gifts, coffee meetings, etc.).
- Unlimited earning potential and opportunity to earn income from multiple revenue streams.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience.
- Uncapped commission potential.
- Health, dental and ancillary insurance products available.
- MUST have 2-3 years of B2B sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be high energy and personable!
- Great time management skills
- ROLE: The employee will be responsible for selling and closing title services to prospects including real estate brokers, mortgage loan officers, real estate attorneys, investors and builders and more. Some accounts will be provided, but most will be homegrown accounts.
- This will be an outside sales position! Must be confident in picking up the phone and making calls to schedule appointments.
What Our Client Seeks:
- “Go-getters” with a “hunter” mentality - outbound prospecting activities including phone, email and cold calling protected or designated area / market / account list (dependent upon the role).
- Confidence and strong communication skills to set appointments with net new prospects.