- Job Title
- Production Planner
- Job ID
- New Caney, TX 77357
- Other Location
Our client is a fast-growing, profitable Sweden-based manufacturer of cooling systems solutions. They are seeking a Production Planner responsible for planning one or more production departments in Houston, TX.
Our client’s successful business model was implemented to cater not only to their clients, but to create an environment where their employees feel valued and love to come to work. They have large company benefits and perks with a small company feel, coupled alongside a very competitive salary. Should you feel that your experiences fit the desired criteria, we would welcome you to submit your resume for review.
Are you are a flexible and positive person that sees possibilities rather and obstacles? Are you a team player with no prestige? If you are seeking a company that works continuously with human values and a desire to show co-workers trust and respect, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Operation Manager, you will be responsible for short- and long-term planning at our manufacturing plant in Houston, including updating and maintaining the ERP system with current planning data. Our client will rely on you to see that all work is being done in accordance with the quality system. You will also take part in the capacity planning in our manufacturing plant by providing continuous improvements in production planning. .
- Report the planning schedule at daily production meetings.
- Complete follow-up of efficiency and delivery performance internally together with Operation Manager and supervisors.
- Continuous maintain run-time and set-up time in ERP system for mounted products.
- Monitor ongoing work with planning within assembly area.
- Daily strive to give the assembly the opportunity to reach 100% internal delivery performance.
You will participate in
- Daily / weekly meetings within the logistics department.
- Weekly meetings regarding planning.
- Project work with regarding new products.
- Plan and execute work within planning of the production.
- Consult with Logistic Manager and make organizational changes.
- At least 5 years’ experience of work with manufacturing.
- Knowledge of relevant parts of the ERP system.
- Knowledge of software products as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to speak and write fluent English.
We offer our full-time employees outstanding benefits and a relaxed, informal work environment focused on treating employees with dignity and respect.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k program with a 4% company match.
- 20 days of paid vacation.
- Paid US holidays and sick leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR