The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Customer Service Manager
- Job Title
- Customer Service Manager
- Job ID
- LOS ANGELES, CA 90038
- Other Location
Our client’s mission is to provide innovative, non-invasive aesthetic solutions to their professional medical partners and their patients. They promise to continually look for new ways to build, inspire and develop innovative products and committed partnerships.
Customer Service Manager
You never stop thinking about our clients. You believe challenges are not unmovable obstacles but rather are achievable opportunities. You will be a source of accountability for providing an outstanding client experience. You thrive on teaching and encouraging team members to accelerate in their profession and take pride in their work. If this sounds like you please apply today!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that likes to take initiative for the role of Customer Service Manager. This position reports to the CEO. You will be a change agent by 1) helping design and improve the sales and marketing customer experience program 2) representing and championing the voice of our brand with practitioners and consumers 3) providing data-driven actionable feedback to the leadership team.
- Lead, train and motivate team of customer representatives to ensure consistency in delivering an excellent customer experience with Account Executives, Practitioners and Consumers.
- Ensure order accuracy across the department, including product, customer information and shipping details verification.
- Collaborate with sales/marketing to create a protocol during order placement encouraging customers to take advantage of promotional opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- Create standard operating procedures and architecture in Zendesk to develop actionable reporting for Practitioners and Consumer inquiries that lead to business insights.
- Oversee and report on Account Executives’ product sample and marketing materials allotment.
- Drive communication strategy to ensure Practitioners utilize the new and improved Online Professional Store.
- Open new accounts and transform leads into prospects utilizing Oracle NetSuite platform.
- Ongoing validation of domestic and international customer credentials quarterly/annually.
- BA/BS preferred and 5 years of experience in customer experience and/or marketing/sales role.
- Skin care, cosmetics, personal care, cosmeceutical or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Power user of NetSuite and Zendesk (or similar systems).
- Innovative and collaborative approach to problem solving to achieve business results.
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision making.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR