Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Job Title
- Product Consultant
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the automotive industry's leading data-mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 3,000 dealerships.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Product Consultants must be able to articulate technology and our product positioning to both business and technical end users.
They must be able to identify all technical issues, as well as concerns of dealerships to assure complete customer satisfaction and understanding through all stages of the sales process.
Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, in accordance with the sales team needs. Product consultants must be able to relate their real life experiences, at a dealership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete and submit all paperwork and/or reports required by the Company, including but not limited to weekly status reports.
- Complete and record any information about lead generation activities and/or accounts in the company’s CRM system
- Responsible for demonstrating and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers online, onsite and at Trade shows such as NADA, Digital Dealer, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to the Sales Team.
- Strong persuasive speaking skills, comfortable with public speaking to attract and engage large training groups and sales demonstrations of high importance
- Must have excellent customer facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
Minimal Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- 2 years of sales experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree/4 year college degree preferred
- Position requires sufficient selling skills, product knowledge and industry knowledge
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.