Are you a recruiter that has previous experience working to hire quality candidates? Do you have prior experience scheduling and conducting face-to-face interviews? If you have strong interpersonal skills, are someone who thinks quickly on their feet and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
Source2 is seeking a client focused, goal driven Onsite Recruiter as a vital member of our Recruitment Operations team. We will be working together to deliver the highest quality candidates for our client.
As one of our Client Onsite Recruiters, you will be responsible for conducting 50+ on-site interviews weekly, develop relationships with workforce organizations, and crafting new ideas to attract the most qualified talent for open positions. In this role, you will represent our client’s brand and deliver high levels of client and candidate satisfaction.
Source2 is one of Central Florida’s largest and most successful recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firms. We partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a phenomenal opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players transforming recruiting for major U.S. employers.
Your Responsibilities as a Client Onsite Recruiter
The Onsite Recruiter will be responsible for executing all phases of recruitment activities to professionals and exceed all client expectations. The main functions of this job include:
- Candidate pre-screening, interviewing, and new hire decision-making
- Giving plant tours to candidates selected to move forward in the hiring process
- Drafting & presenting the candidate offer letter, as well as receiving signatures on the offer letter
- Take employee's photo for ID badges and build the new hire packet for orientation
- Providing new hires with drug screen information prior to onboarding
Why You Will Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – We work hard and like to play hard too!
- Monday-Friday work week
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- 401(k) retirement options
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
What We Need from You (Job Requirements)
- Degree of study in Business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred
- Prior recruiting and face-to-face interviewing experience preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills (Written and verbal) are necessary for candidate interviewing, assessment, and daily client interaction
- Client-focused and able to make solid decisions independently with minimal supervision
- Have a drive to achieve successful outcomes, be adaptive in times of change, and provide creative solutions in the face of roadblocks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and comfortable using the Google Docs platform
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.