- Job Title
- Metal Fabricator
- Job ID
- RENTON, WA 98056-3900
- Other Location
Our client is a sheet metal Fabrication Company located in Renton, WA. We enjoy a fast-paced work environment that truly values our employees, with low turnover, great benefits, bonus opportunity, and long-term career potential. We are currently seeking an all-purpose metal fabricator to join our team.
Are you looking to be proud of what you do, as well as challenge your fabrication skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Are you never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success? If this sounds like you, then you’ll find that we are an ideal place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
- Able to read detailed shop drawings and calculate accurate bends/cuts
- Successfully operate and program a CNC autobrake to fabricate flashing and metal piecework
- Operate metal shear machines and hand tools
- Ability to solder parts and tack weld
- Safely operate a forklift to handle materials
- Load and unload material from delivery trucks, maintain, handle and move physical inventory within the warehouse and or job sites
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs. and able to stand entire shift
- Mechanical knowledge is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR