Interested in joining the bubbly gang?
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Associate Buyer
- Job ID
- Torrance, CA
- Other Location
Health-Ade stops at nothing to make the BEST TASTING and HIGHEST QUALITY kombucha you can buy. We also stop at nothing to maintain the world’s best workplace culture, including providing excellent compensation, benefits, learning and career growth opportunities, and all around fun!
The demand for Health-Ade is exploding as consumers fall in love with our Kombucha. So, we’re experiencing rapid growth and searching for an Associate Buyer to support procurement of raw materials, equipment, parts and supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracks and determines ordering of production and shipping supplies (i.e. ink, labels, chemicals etc..).
- Reviews internal requisitions and obtains quotes as necessary.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Prepares purchase orders.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
- Responsible for the management of perishable inventory purchased by weekly review of item usage, forecasts, production schedules and inventory adjustments
- Issues release orders to vendors in a timely manner.
- Matches receiving documents with invoices and verifies invoices for accuracy.
- Initiates test request forms for ingredients.
- Collects documents from new vendors for set up while securing payment terms with new vendors.
- Works with Procurement Manager on any additional projects or tasks as needed.
- At least 1 year of experience in a purchasing or assistant role in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or business-related field
- Familiar with various disciplines of Purchasing/Buyer concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly, both in writing with both internal customers and external vendors.
- Intermediate Excel skills (i.e. Vlookup) and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.