Bilingual Sales Coordinator
- Job Title
- Bilingual Sales Coordinator
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77079-1716
- Other Location
Mexilink is a leading national importer and master distributor of top selling Mexican brands focusing on growing sales for the burgeoning U.S. Hispanic and crossover markets. With family ties to Mexico’s largest independent grocery distributor and well-documented brand growth since inception in 2000, Mexilink’s seasoned personnel and established U.S. industry relationships are second to none. From export/import preparation and warehousing to product line consolidation and national distribution, Mexilink is a preferred source for supplying authentic Hispanic commodities and exclusive nostalgic brands.
Bilingual Sales Coordinator
Are you dynamic, verbally gifted, love sales and the chase? Here is your opportunity to reap the rewards of your customer service driven, results oriented approach! We are looking for fantastic people like you! Success in the role is going to take someone that is extremely sharp, knows the market and has the wherewithal to slug it out in a competitive environment. If this sounds like you, then you’ll find that we are an ideal place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
- Research and compile lists of prospective customers for sales purposes.
- Coordinate the supply of POP material.
- Examine material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Monitor inventory levels and order necessary products.
- Quote prices along with credit terms and prepare sale of orders obtained.
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Communicate promotions and price lists to company sales force.
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Requisition minor investments to business partners.
- Associates degree or equivalent from 2 year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Achieves sales goals; overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence; initiates new contacts; maintains customer satisfaction; maintains records and promptly submits information.
- Analyzes and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Experience with managing difficult or emotional customer situations; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
We offer unprecedented benefits to our employees. In addition to a fantastic annual salary we offer:
- Excellent career path
- Healthcare plan
- Long- and short-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.