Sales Director (Remote with Travel)
- Job Title
- Sales Director (Remote with Travel)
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY
- Other Location
- Charlotte and Nashville
This is a remote opportunity that will cover the central region
As Sales Director, you will generate new business and maintain current clients. You will research industry needs and contribute to a sales team while developing great relationships with customers. You will make an impact by expanding and maintaining a leading role in providing information security and compliance consulting services to the Healthcare industry.
- Identify, qualify, and convert qualified leads and opportunities in the target region
- Provide ongoing client communication
- Log detailed records in CRM system
- Provide intelligence on industry competitors/trends to educate operations staff
- Partner with Marketing and actively participate in various online and in-person security groups (i.e. roundtables, conferences, social media and other security networks)
- Give input for product development and services
- Develop, meet and exceed region specific account plans, quotas, and targets
- Build relationships with Executive/Leadership in each target account
- 50% - 60% Travel
- Must have a valid driver license and have the ability to rent a car
Education & Experience:
- 10+ years’ field sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, networking, communication and negotiating skills
- PC savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce
- Must have the ability to drive and rent a car for travel
Even Better if You Have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in cyber security services/solutions and healthcare sales
- Knowledge of various compliance frameworks (i.e. NIST, COBIT, ISO, HIPAA, HITRUST)
Who is CynergisTek?
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.
Why Join Us?
Recognition - CynergisTek won the 2017 Best in KLAS award for Cyber Security Advisory Services and was recognized in the 2016 KLAS Security Advisory Services report for having the highest overall client satisfaction, performance and impact on security preparedness in healthcare.
Training - Security is our business, so we value ongoing training to keep your skills current by providing you with an annual training budget, education assistance and a team with diverse skills for easy and collaborative cross-training opportunities. In addition to training from anyone on the team in areas of interest, you are also empowered to train others!
Growth - CynergisTek has seen record-breaking year-over-year growth for the past several years. In 2014, we had more than 70% increase in revenue from the previous year, representing a compounded annual growth rate of 61% since 2012 plus a compounded annual growth rate of 108% in new customers