- Job Title
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77251
- Other Location
Bradford Airport Logistics (BAL) is the global leader in Secure Airport Terminal Logistics. Our organization supports airports by managing, securing and delivering material goods consumed within the airport terminal complex to a multitude of tenants/stakeholders. BAL partners with the best airports and has achieved high-acclaim with a multitude of achievements that have revolutionized the traditional airport logistics model. We offer a tremendous career opportunity for the right person within an innovative, collaborative and core-value focused environment. We have combined our own unique servant-led culture with a proprietary technology-driven business that has fueled our continued high growth rate. Currently, BAL operates Centralized Receiving and Distribution Centers (CRDC) in 4 of the 5 top-rated airports in the U.S. (according to Travel and Leisure Magazine), as well as supporting the single largest airport CRDC in the world at London Heathrow International Airport. Visit us at www.airportlogistics.org
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The CFO directs the organization's financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, shareholders, and the financial community by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers. You will supervise employees in the Finance department. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Oversee and direct treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting and insurance activities for the organization.
- Direct the finance manager in providing and directing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Direct the Finance Manager in activities such as custodian of funds, securities and assets of the organization.
- Appraise the organization's financial position and issue periodic reports on organization's financial stability, liquidity and growth.
- Direct and coordinate the establishment of budget programs.
- Coordinate tax reporting programs and investor relations activities.
- Analyze, consolidate and direct all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Oversee and direct the preparation and issuance of the corporation's annual report.
- Direct and analyze studies of general economic, business and financial conditions and their impact on the organization's policies and operations.
- Analyze operational issues impacting functional groups and the whole institution and determine their financial impact.
- Evaluate and recommend business partnering opportunities.
- Establish and maintain contacts with shareholders, financial institutions and the investment community.
- Bachelor's degree in business related field from an accredited 4 year college or university. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience required with at least 5 years of experience in a financial leadership role.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents, financial reports or legal documents. Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, email and accounting software.
- CPA or CMA license required.
Bradford Airport Logistics has an excellent, competitive annual compensation plan. The benefits package includes paid holidays, health insurance, 401K, and annual bonus opportunity. If you are looking to grow with an innovative, core values based company please contact us for this great opportunity.