Interested in joining the bubbly gang?
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Project Manager, Design
- Job Title
- Project Manager, Design
- Job ID
- Torrance, CA
- Other Location
Health-Ade stops at nothing to make the BEST TASTING and HIGHEST QUALITY kombucha you can buy! We also stop at nothing to maintain the world’s best workplace culture, including providing excellent compensation, benefits, and learning and career growth opportunities!
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Project Manager, Design responsible for coordinating and managing our internal creative project flow. This person will also participate the sourcing and purchasing of all marketing assets, POS, wearables, and event assets. Additionally, this role will have regular interaction with the production team helping to coordinate packaging and label projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create project road maps and maintain alignment with key stakeholders from start to finish
- Take long term plans and create project roadmaps for cross functional execution
- Thorough knowledge in design mediums (print, digital, merchandise) is required
- Design skills are a plus
- Familiar and proficient with Adobe
- Familiar and proficient with project management software such as Asana, Teamwork, Basecamp
- Skilled in Office 365
- Liaise between Design for all Marketing, Sales and Production teams on all company initiatives
- Provide concise, detailed status updates and recaps of projects on a regular basis.
- Maintain catalogs for reference on all available materials
- Facilitate, manage and keep the asset kit and creative file server up-to-date and organized
- Facilitate and manage packaging and label needs while keeping the style guide up to date
- Develop strong vendor relationships, supplier and distributor relationships and monitors industry trends, and evaluate competition. Sources new vendor, supplier and distributor relationships.
- At times negotiates brand, trade and field merchandise purchasing.
- Perform continuous competitor and market analysis by researching various mediums for emerging trends in merchandise products, in addition to pricing and promotional campaigns from competitors
- Add value to the Marketing Department by working collaboratively while seeking process improvements, promoting cost savings, and competence development