BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Video Production Specialist
- Job Title
- Video Production Specialist
- Requirement ID
- St. Louis, MO 22150
- Other Location
Team members duties will include:
- Create video and multimedia solutions that enhance and support the Agency mission and strategy, to include full service video productions, video ‘casts’, assisted screen capture and web cam based productions, and audio production.
- Manage resources, schedules, and assist customers in using software and hardware for self-service studios.
- Test and maintain studio equipment
- Assist in development strategies for technology enhanced learning interventions and ability to identify potential alternatives for delivery of distance learning.
- Conduct integration and conversion of multimedia, video and web based training files.
- Create and convert hybrid and blended training solutions and performance support solutions.
- Perform Data Transfers to support hosting and managing all eLearning content.
- Learn new technologies on the job and implement as required per content and architecture requirements.
- Work within a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced agile environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in management, development, product management and marketing.
- Support geospatial intelligence analysts with a full range of web/interactive media services.
- Provide customer service excellence by clearly and concisely communicating work status, methods, instructions, problems, requirements, options, and concerns with team members, managers, and customers.
- Participate in meetings with customers, team members, contractors, and others to exchange information, make decisions, and/or provide updates.
- Support the office and other branches in accomplishing the agency's overall mission, including expedite crisis work, special assignments, and ad hoc asking on variously scheduled arrangements.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• B.A., B.S., M.A., or M.S. in Instructional Technology, Educational Technology, Communications, Mass Media, Video Production, Multimedia Design, or significant commensurate years of relevant experience producing video based solutions.
• Four years related experience in video production including at least two years supporting full-service video production studio that includes script writing, location setup and take-down, operating video equipment, and editing captured video.
• Strong organizational skills and comprehension of the required steps to effectively produce, capture, edit, and post video solutions.
• Knowledge and ability to operate and maintain required technology to support studios to include cameras, lighting, and sound capture devices.
• Experience creating video and multimedia solutions that enhance and support the mission and strategy of an organization, to include full service video productions, video ‘casts’, assisted screen capture and web cam based productions, and audio production
• Strong proficiency in video production software applications to include:
• Experience with using Adobe Creative Suite for graphics creation and manipulation, video and audio editing, and media output and encoding for different platforms.
• Experience with Camtasia.
• Experience with advanced coding, compression schemes, and video posting for delivery over multiple networks.
• Experience capturing video using green screens and performing post-capture editing to deliver high-quality viewing experiences.
• Experience editing video to ensure seamless transitions, captioning, sound synchronization, and optimized file sizes for ease of viewing.
• Ability to identify potential alternatives for delivery of distance learning.
• Understanding of Section 508 and applying practices to ensure videos are compliant with Agency and Act requirements.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables within budgetary and scheduling requirements against strict deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills with proven ability to communicate with both potential and existing internal and external clients.
• Ability to provide a portfolio showcasing skillset across multimedia and graphics design.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.