The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.Grounds Maintenance
- Job Title
- Grounds Maintenance
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Coppell, TX
- Other Location
Maintain a clean efficient working environment through regular van maintenance and cleaning of the off- airport parking facility.
Schedule: M-F 6am-2:30pm Full Time
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
Perform all procedures as set forth in the maintenance duties and schedules.
Clean the parking lot and all buildings including offices, break room, dispatch area, customer areas and bathrooms.
· Clean parking lot shuttles as assigned on a daily, weekly and/or monthly schedule.
· Perform all clerical duties assigned with the position, including, but not limited to: read and accurately transcribe numbers, compute invoice charges and complete reports.
· Perform any other maintenance work as directed by the Lot Management.
· Be alert and observant of any activity on the lot, both authorized and unauthorized, and take appropriate actions.
· Follow all company work rules and procedures as set forth in the Operations Policies and Procedures
Manual and through management’s instruction and direction.
· Drive a passenger shuttle bus vehicle and various makes of automobiles, including standard transmissions.
Additional Duties And Responsibilities:
Other duties as assigned.
Key Competencies: The following competencies strongly contribute to the success of an individual in this position.
Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
· Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, builds a diverse workforce.
· Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
· Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
· Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals,
completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’
views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Attention to detail & mental alertness required.
· Ability to prioritize, self motivate, and work without constant direct supervision required.
· Must be security conscious.
· Minimum of 21 years of age.
· Must not have more than 3 moving violation in the past three (3) years.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires flexibility to move and lift bulk items up to fifty (50) pounds
· Requires upper and lower body mobility sufficient to raise arms overhead, stretch, reach, turn, bend, stand (up to four (4) hours uninterrupted), kneel for extended periods, walk, climb stairs, and climb a ladder.
· Must be able to frequently lift and carry required equipment and supplies for usage and storage.
· Must be able to operate basic power and manual tools.
· Must be able to work outdoors, in heat and/or cold, for long periods of time.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
1+ year of maintenance and/or grounds keeping experience preferred.
· High school diploma or equivalent certification preferred.
Subject to traffic, noise, vehicle fumes, crowded accommodations.
· Subject to working indoors and outdoors in heat/cold, wet/humid, and/or dry/arid conditions.
- Required Skills