- Job Title
- Valet Attendant
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Philadelphia, PA 19153
- Other Location
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make a direct impact on your customers every single day? Are your customer service skills world-class? If you're somebody who is self-driven and looking for your next great opportunity, then you should consider working at Park N' Fly as one of our Valet Attendants!
Park N' Fly is the nation's leader in affordable airport parking. It's our mission to provide an easy way for travelers to save time and money with our alternative to traditional terminal airport parking. We offer more than just parking alone, by providing great service and convenience for all of our customers.
As a Valet Attendant, you will be one of the first points of contact with our customers. You'll greet arriving and departing guests and offer ancillary services to customers upon arrival. You'll also be responsible for parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a safe and timely manner. All while providing each customer with the high level of courteous and expeditious service that Park N' Fly is known for.
We are looking for individuals who display a high energy level and positive attitude. Successful Valet Attendants communicate clearly with both customers and other employees and present a professional overall image and appearance.
You must be flexible with scheduled hours and be available for overtime as per the business needs.
Pay Rate: $12.00hr
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
- Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
- A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability for all full-time employees
- 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive customer vehicles to and from the entrance staging area and parking space
- Safeguard contents and secure vehicles. Record parking location and transfer keys to the key office
- Ensures customer service expectations are met to capture repeat business
- Perform all other job-related assignments as required but not included to assisting customers and/or drivers with luggage.
Preferred Valet Attendant Skillsets:
Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, and builds a diverse workforce.
Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
Integrity: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, and treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, contribute to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Move and lift bulk items up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand, walk, squat, and bend for prolonged period of times, getting in and out of vehicles regularly
- Have maintained a current and valid driver's license for at least 2 years
- Have a clean and safe driving record with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested in our current Valet position? Join us! Please complete an online application at www.pnf.com/careers. Please include a copy of your resume.
Address for location: 7780 Essington Ave Philadelphia, PA 19153
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Required Skills