- Job Title
- Accounting Clerk
- Job ID
- MESA, AZ 85215
- Other Location
Our client is dedicated to providing the resources and tools necessary to help organizations achieve its mission, goals and objectives through our comprehensive workforce and staffing solutions. Their track record is built upon a combination of diligence, flexibility, and processes, all of which provides a thorough understanding of their client’s needs. Their high-quality service, coupled with competitive rates and extensive database of qualified personnel, combine to make our client the right choice for their clients’ Healthcare, Professional, Technical and Administrative Support Services needs.
You have integrity and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards. You have a reputation for excellence and your attention to detail is impeccable. For you, no task is too small or too big, you can do it all. If this sounds like you, we would like to talk to you.
Our client is seeking an Accounting Clerk in Mesa, AZ with a minimum of 2 years of experience providing the listed duties below.
Our client is looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks including assisting with processing of accounts receivable and payable invoices and account reconciliation.. As the Accounting Clerk, your responsibilities will include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful Accounting Assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers. Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Associates degree require, Bachelor's preferred.
- 100% of benefits are paid for by the employer
- PTO and paid holidays
Why Work for Our Client:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package and future growth opportunities within the company. Our client works to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR