There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
This position plays a leading role in the development of web experience usability processes and practices on multiple projects including, but not limited to, websites, software user interface (UI), mobile experiences. Works with internal and external resources to integrate innovative user experience design with Insperity’s technology while balancing company goals and objectives with product usability.
- Collaborates with and participates on cross-functional teams on the development of usability processes and practices that continuously improve efficiencies, work product and user/customer experiences.
- Participates in defining user experience strategy, UI requirements, and project scope for websites, web apps, intranets, and mobile devices.
- Designs and conducts usability evaluations using a variety of techniques including prototypes and existing interfaces.
- Produces wireframes, prototypes, layouts, interaction specifications, and UI elements.
- Develops user personas, use cases, scenarios, pathing, storyboards, flowcharts, and design specifications taking into account behaviors, needs, abilities, circumstances, and contexts.
- Conducts research and analysis, develops actionable recommendations, and presents findings to internal and external constituents.
- Conducts usability audits, heuristic audits, and competitive analysis.
- Develops and documents content strategies.
- Conducts market and user research, identifies industry and emerging trends and makes recommendations on forward-looking new products and features.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Interaction Design, Computer Human Interaction or a related field is required.
- 3-5 years of experience designing effective user interfaces for web applications is required.
- Experience creating annotated mockups.
- Ability to create functioning prototypes for testing purposes.
- Experience working directly with developers and creative personnel.
- Experience designing and conducting user testing and productive user feedback sessions.
- Knowledge of all relevant design applications including Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Proficient knowledge of Balsamiq, Axure or comparable prototyping tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and maintain positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.