BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Office Management/Staff Officer III
- Job Title
- Office Management/Staff Officer III
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Office Management/Staff Officer candidate will provide general or specialized administrative support to various offices and programs.
Team member will independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation.
- General administrative duties such as filing and answering phones
- Maintenance of schedules/calendars for senior personnel
- Maintain organization charts and emergency contact information/recall rosters
- Establish and maintain hard-copy and electronic files
- Event/meeting coordination
- Generate weekly reports and create presentations
- Track/Coordinate/Monitor internal and external tasks
- Review/Edit incoming and outgoing correspondence for accuracy, content and quality
- Coordinate and maintain travel plans, schedules and expense reports;
- Assist in the review and update of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the related field.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in the Office Management/Staff Officer Support field.
• Demonstrated experience interacting with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
• Demonstrated experience in effective data gathering.
• Demonstrated analytic skills.
• Demonstrated experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with and adapt to personnel at all levels; deal with high visibility
situations and work effectively under the pressure of rigid deadlines by tracking variety of actions to
• Demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills; work without direct supervision and possess
excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS); Mission Execution Tracker
(MET) to track and schedule travel.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing PeopleSoft.