- Job Title
- PCS Coordinator
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32804
- Other Location
Heart of Florida United Way is the largest non-profit provider of funds to our most critical health and human service programs serving Central Florida. Our non-profit fundraising efforts ensure that quality health and human service programs are available for hundreds of thousands of residents in Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
- Passion Dive In - Create enthusiasm and inspire others.
- Authenticity Be Real - Keep it honest and set the example.
- Collaboration Live United - Work together and mobilize for change.
- Empowerment Own it - Be courageous and make it happen.
To fulfill the programmatic requirements of the Planning Council Support contract. This includes oversight and management of all activities for the Central Florida HIV Planning Council. This position supports the planning body for the Orlando Service Area (Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole).
- Provide technical support to the Planning Council as needed.
- Assist in the preparation and review of detailed and comprehensive reports, annual reports, and presentations in support of planning proposals including needs assessments and consumer satisfaction surveys.
- Serve as a program liaison between the Planning Council, community organizations, providers, and other EMAs/Part B Consortia.
- Prepare the annual work plan of Planning Council activities to be presented to the Grantee.
- Complete and submit a monthly narrative to the Grantee of Planning Council activities in the required format.
- Maintain Planning Council website and social media accounts.
- Ensure the Planning Council has sufficient members and is reflective of the HIV epidemic.
- Assist in the development and approval of standards of care for Ryan White services.
- Assist in development of scopes of service for Ryan White Recipients as necessary.
- Aid in the preparation of the annual data presentation, priority setting, and resource allocation process for the Orlando Service Area.
- Perform research, collection and analysis of data related to area of assignment. Prepare documents such as statistical charts, tables and graphs for use in reports and meetings.
- Perform duties as assigned in the absence of the Planning Council Manager.
- Lead planning body member recruitment activities.
- Assist with new member onboarding process including background checks.
- Develop relationships with Planning Council support staff of other Part A Eligible Metropolitan Areas (EMA) in order to bring best practice approaches to Planning Council activities.
- Update the Orlando Service Area Resource Directory annually.
- Secure presenters for monthly consumer advisory board meetings.
- Identify, oversee, and/or support innovative special projects that enhance the productivity and efficiency of the Planning Council, department and organization.
- Contribute to the overall organizational success by performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, public administration, public health, public administration, or business administration required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a social services setting.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications using Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple high volume tasks or projects.
- Prior experience with HIV/AIDS related organizations helpful.
- Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines preferred.
- Ability to work alternate schedules which may include evenings and weekends.
- Physical demands include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, bending, occasional lifting of items weighing up to approximately 25 pounds, regularly moving throughout the building between floors, traveling to outside meetings, regular use of standard office equipment such as the telephone, copier, fax and computer.
- Demands also involve protracted concentration.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Job involves frequent and routinely intense public contact.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and robust benefits package for FT employees which include health, dental, vision insurance, life/accident insurance, paid time off, and a generous contribution into the 401K plan. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.