The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Director, Payroll Operations
- Job Title
- Director, Payroll Operations
- Job ID
- Irving, TX 75062
- Other Location
What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
Director, Payroll Operations
- Accountable for communicating, endorsing and enthusiastically explaining what the company vision is, what the company stands for, what the company deems important and how it relates within the particular region.
- Owns the customer relationships of that associated region and is responsible for insuring that the assigned service teams deliver value-tied services to our clients resulting in client satisfaction, retention, and growth through referral generation.
- Provides overall management and administration of the assigned region to meet/exceed regional objectives while in compliance with the policies and procedures supported by Corporate and the General Manager.
- Provides strategic advice, guidance and solutions for the region utilizing the appropriate resources such as Service Development, Finance, Subject Matter Experts, and other Corporate resources.
- Able to effectively implement and maintain consistent and high performance human resource practices within the service teams to include but not be limited to the following: interviewing and selection, establishing individual and team goals and objectives, performance evaluation and development, formal and informal coaching and counseling, and other practices as needed, all according to applicable laws, regulations and/or policies.
- Responsible for the authoring of budget plans within specified guidelines and for the execution to meet regional and company financial goals.
- Responsible for the timely sharing of information to staff and the training and implementation of new products and services for internal staff.
- Supervises others: Yes
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related job field is preferred.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a related field is required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrates ability to learn other application programs as needed.
- Knowledge of the Professional Employer Organization industry preferred.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Strategic thinking.
- Understanding and developing a business plan.
- Understanding/experience in large and small company operations.
- Executive level business consulting.
- Ability to prepare and plan for emerging customer needs.
- Interviewing and selection.
- Creating and maintaining effective teams.
- Establishing goals and objectives.
- Conducting performance evaluations and development plans.
- Conducting formal and informal coaching and counseling.
Effective Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Resource Management.
- Manage time of direct reports.
- Develops and monitors budgets.
- Ability to facilitate large meetings and all levels/titles of an organization.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing and competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
- Travels up to 20% of the time
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.