- Job Title
- Production Mechanic
- Job ID
- ROSENBERG, TX 77471-5755
- Other Location
At Biotics, we're looking for candidates who want to be part of an exciting, growing company that is changing people’s lives through innovative, quality products.
As the Production Mechanic you will be responsible for maintaining all manufacturing equipment in good working order.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Diagnoses or troubleshoots machines or equipment to determine malfunction and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Performed preventative maintenance at the appropriate interval and within the assigned due date.
- Provide support to operators as needed.
- Help to maintain maintenance supplies and spare parts inventory.
- Complete preventive maintenance paperwork in a timely manner following all cGMP/ SOP documentation guidelines.
- Identify training deficiencies, provide recommendations for training and where applicable provide training.
- Working with department Managers and Supervisors to resolve manufacturing maintenance issues.
- Participating in special projects to improve manufacturing processes.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of shop tool operation and safety.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years mechanical experience, preferably in a food- manufacturing operation
- Organization and detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Ability to lift (up to 50-lbs), stand, walk, bend, crouch, reach, stretch, step, climb occasionally during the duration of the shift
- Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation