- Job Title
- HRIS Consultant
- Job ID
HRIS CONSULTANT– 3+ month project
Our client has an immediate need for an HRIS Consultant. This is 3 month contract role that will support functionality for Human Resources and payroll modules within their Oracle system.
- Performs all data entry transactions, verification and maintenance in the Oracle HR system
- Capture and process new hire paperwork include I9 documents Performs group data updates, exports, audits, and researches solutions for data discrepancies
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to immediate data requests as needed.
- Generates load files for Prudential, LMS, Lotus Repository, etc.Load new salary ranges into Oracle HR system
- Acts as Employee Self Service expert for employees. Acts as backup admin. for ATLAS performance appraisal and bonus system.Participates in other special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in data analysis and general knowledge of HR functions and data.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Continuous improvement orientation.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.