- Job Title
- Job ID
- Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Other Location
Our client is an innovative and well respected Preventative Health and Wellness practice that partners with patients to improve quality of life and longevity of patients by utilizing trend analysis and cutting edge genetic technology to customize and adapt patient treatment plans with an effective global goal of improving and changing patient health and wellness outcomes and impacting positive change in health-care delivery.
You have high expectations for yourself and your career; so do we. Imagine what we will achieve together. You've worked hard to get where you are today. You want your next step to be the right one. And, now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. If you are looking to launch and develop your career, are motivated, driven with exceptional work ethic, and want to be on a growing team where results will be rewarded, apply immediately!!
- Create and send patient invoices and daily sales receipts.
- Add patients to QuickBooks for A/R and maintain customer contact information in QuickBooks.
- Review merchant service transactions and post into QuickBooks (including making deposits into QuickBooks).
- Respond to patient requests for copies of sales receipts or year to date summaries/statements.
- Support Staff Accountant including but not limited to, answering questions pertaining to Accounts Receivable account analysis.
- Scan and attach documents.
- 1 to 2 years office experience in data entry or bookkeeping, or equivalent time matriculating towards an accounting associates or bachelor’s degree.
- Strong technology skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook) required.
- QuickBooks experience is a major plus.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as account reconciliation, payroll, work paper preparation and other month-end closing procedures as assigned. Moderate keyboarding and very strong 10 key skills required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.