- Job Title
- Job ID
- Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Other Location
Our client is an innovative and well respected Preventative Health and Wellness practice that partners with patients to improve quality of life and longevity of patients by utilizing trend analysis and cutting edge genetic technology to customize and adapt patient treatment plans with an effective global goal of improving and changing patient health and wellness outcomes and impacting positive change in health-care delivery.
It's said that there's no second chance to make a first impression. As our highly visible Receptionist, you'll be our first impression, the voice of our organization to those calling on the phone and the face of the company to those visiting our office. We believe every call we receive is of the utmost importance and should be treated with promptness to ensure it is routed quickly to the best team member who can assist. This job is about more than answering phones and being friendly; your initiative and organizational skills will keep us running at top performance, while your enthusiasm and ideas will shape the environment in which we all work.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner and transfer accordingly.
- Greet visitors on a daily basis.
- Check voicemail daily and distribute messages accordingly.
- Maintain cleanliness of front desk, reception area and conference room every day.
- Maintain cleanliness of breakroom, load/unload dishwasher.
- Maintain cleanliness/orderliness of copier room.
- Distribute mail and faxes.
- Sign for food, packages, deliveries, etc.
- High school diploma.
- 1 - 2+ years of front desk or receptionist experience required, preferably in a high end setting or law offices.
- Inside sales, highly preferred.
- Able to read, write and speak in English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.