The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals. Please search above for other open positions.
- Job Title
- Insurance Coordinator
- Job ID
- Akron, OH 44333
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Insurance Coordinator
Our Client's Location: Akron, OH
Our Client's Company Profile: A national, independent broker-dealer licensed in 50 states for life insurance and securities, specializing in providing equity, investment advisory, risk management, and qualified retirement plan products and support services for the industry’s top tier wealth advisors.
Job Summary: The Insurance Specialist’s job is the facilitation of the sale of existing life insurance policies on the secondary market to third party institutional buyers. This includes but is not limited to case management, maintaining communication with advisors, carriers, and third parties, and coordinating the day to day processes and procedures as related to the life settlement transaction.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 Years life insurance industry experience
- FINRA Series 7 & 24 Licenses
- Life and Health State Licensing
- Prescreen all life settlement cases using pricing tool.
- Management of life settlement transaction for all cases from end to end, including setting up the case in CRM System, ordering medical records, ordering in-force illustrations from carriers, ordering life expectancies, managing the auction process and closing process.
- Track and manage all expenses related to life settlement files.
- Track all case requirements and communicate and follow-up with member offices regarding progress of cases and to assure all necessary documents are received.
- Track and manage life settlement licensing requirements for all producers.
- On a bi-annual basis ensure that all providers have completed a Company Due Diligence package and that all information is reviewed and verified.
- Become a resource for Member Offices regarding their questions on life settlements.
- Establish and develop long-lasting relationships with Member Firms so that we provide value that Member Firms see as a reason to partner with our client.
- Continue to find ways to simplify the life settlement transaction and improve efficiencies.