- Job Title
- Escrow Officer
- Job ID
- Fort Worth, TX 76177
- Other Location
Our client, an independent real estate title company specializes in title services. They have a passion for serving clients and also making deals happen. The company provides insurance, escrow and closing services for residential and commercial clients and also has expertise in all aspects of the real estate industry.
Are you looking to be proud of what you do, as well as challenge your skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Do you have a reputation for excellence and is your attention to detail is impeccable? For you, is no task is too small or too big, can you do it all? If this sounds like you, we would like to talk to you.
As the Escrow Officer, you will be responsible for processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures. You will act as a neutral third-party between buyers and sellers during a real estate sale, managing funds and processing real estate transactions.
- Complete real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements, clearing title, assembling, preparing and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds.
- Obtain clear title by ordering title reports, resolving title defects, satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establish escrow account by depositing funds and maintaining records.
- Prepare transaction documents by completing forms and statements, collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Complete closing transaction documents by assembling documents, reviewing papers with parties, explaining provisions and procedures, answering questions, checking documents for completeness and accuracy, and obtaining signatures.
- Close escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds.
- High School diploma required, 4 year College degree preferred.
- 2 - 4 years related experience with 3+ years’ experience directly handling escrow transactions as an escrow assistant.
- Ability to obtain Escrow Officer License required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.