- Job Title
- General Manager
- Job ID
How does a great opportunity in the heart of central Florida sound with the added benefit of on site housing and car? The OK Corral Gun Club in Okeechobee, FL, is Florida’s premier outdoor shooting and recreational facility. It is situated on 350 acres. THE OK Corral has over 20,000 square feet of facility providing venues for weddings, banquets, corporate events and shooting activity. The cabins offer a haven for folks who want to enjoy the tranquil setting or participate in one of the many events hosted on the property. Okeechobee is about 40 miles away from Port Saint Lucie, 90 miles from Fort Myers and a mere two hours from Orlando and Walt Disney World.
In the role of the General Manager, you will direct all operations within the OK Corral Gun Club including lodgings, gift shop and shooting range while providing quality service and products to members and guests. Their fiscal responsibility includes managing the financial viability of the Club, and ensuring the Club meets all financial obligations. The General Manager is accountable for setting direction, allocating resources, and ensuring execution in the Club.
- Develop aggressive sales, marketing, and net revenue plans and direct successful implementation.
- Responsible for setting club goals, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Develop business and financial plans for club.
- Involve all Club Employee Partners in generating revenue through constant communication on the importance of continuous income stream.
- Actively market Club Memberships, Member services, and Club facilities to attract new Members and achieve revenue objectives.
- Ensure all expense control systems are in place with close monitoring of all department expenses including revenue to payroll ratio.
- Ensure all Club Policies & Procedures are adhered to and ensure all Club Employee Partners are accountable for compliance of these Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain exceptional Member Relations and facilities by creating a quality environment through staffing, programming, service operations, and maintenance.
- Identify opportunities for events, food and beverage services and recreational facilities that satisfy on-going member/guest needs and implement to achieve revenue objectives.
- Recruit, select and develop a qualified staff, including Department Heads, to understand the relationships between value, Member Satisfaction and Member retention/attrition
- Actively participate in Club events.
- Gather feedback from members and guests in an on-going effort to improve operations.
- Ensure follow up on complaints/concerns quickly and effectively.
- Monitor Member attrition and develop action plans to curtail Member attrition and continually look at way to increase membership.
- Completing all required financial and administrative reporting/audits accurately and on time.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in hospitality senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Budgeting, P&L experience.
- Previous sales experience is preferred
- Track record of improving profitability required.
Flex Execs Management Solutions has been engaged by OK Corral Gun Club for this search. Qualified candidates should send their resume to Alison Murphy at email@example.com.
Relocation assistance being offered.