Field Marketing Specialist
- Job Title
- Field Marketing Specialist
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Philadelphia, PA 19153
- Other Location
Responsible for marketing and sales outreach to the community and execution of comprehensive marketing and sales initiatives; sell our services, drive trial, and increase parker volume and revenue to targeted segments of the area. Work closely and synergistically with the corporate marketing department to develop marketing materials, local promotion, and field sales initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and foster mutually beneficial connections with local businesses and key influencers to drive trial on lot (automotive storage companies, logistics companies and rental car companies etc.)
- Identify target potential lead sources and maintain accurate and comprehensive prospect and customer information (CRM system)
- Strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
- Leverage expert knowledge of a target market to collaborate with VP of Marketing in developing strategies around marketing and sales penetration
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing on budget to execute communication outputs (advertising, digital, print, events etc.)
- Assess and negotiate local media opportunities
- Collaborate with customers and sales to develop and execute regional marketing efforts to drive trial, generate return on investment and promote brand recognition
- Monitor the competitive landscape impacting the local market
- Analyze and report on the cost, efforts, profitability and sales growth resulting from execution of marketing plans and business development efforts
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate prospect management database
- Meet monthly revenue goals
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive team.
Key Competencies: The following competencies strongly contribute to the success of an individual in this position.
- Strategic Thinking: Develops marketing and sales strategies to achieve organization goals, analyzes market and competition for threats and opportunities, and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Project Management: Develops project plans, coordinates projects, communicating changes and progress, completes projects on time and budget, and manages project team activities.
- Business Acumen: Understands business implications of decisions, displays orientation to profitability, demonstrates knowledge of marketing and sales, and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong business acumen with entrepreneurial spirit
- Track record of success in project marketing and field marketing
- Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
- Deep rooted understanding of the assigned territory and surrounding area
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong team player
- Results oriented
- Strong organizational skill set
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Excellent cold calling ability
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required.
- A great sense of accountability and urgency
- Timely planning and reporting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a desk and use computer for periods of time for reporting, tracking, and monitoring
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Local travel to key target areas
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing and field sales
- Bilingual Spanish highly desirable
- General office environment.
- Required Skills
Field Marketing Specialist