Territory Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Territory Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44105
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes and top tier-non athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Territory Sales Representative
Our Client's Location: Cleveland, Ohio area
Our Client's Company Profile: A $50M privately held business technology services provider headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Unique company culture and professional atmosphere. Highly rewarding. Branch offices are located in Columbus, North Canton and Sandusky. There are approximately 200 employees in a 17-county area of northeast and central Ohio.
Why Work For Our Client:
Are you tech-savvy and want to work for an industry-leader? If you’re driven and motivated by success, this opportunity is for you!
Businesses throughout the United States rely on our client’s products and services to help businesses achieve its goals – independent of any single manufacturer or service.
- Want to learn from the best? Work with your manager to grow your own business within an assigned territory.
- Great opportunity for a work-life balance: Monday – Friday work week, no travel required.
- Marketing support: email marketing campaigns, vertical training and strategy, CRM.
- Excellent reputation and corporate partnerships with first-class organizations and professional sports teams.
- Laptop provided with auto and cell phone reimbursement.
- Want to make money in a growing industry? Unlimited earning potential and opportunity to earn income from multiple revenue streams.
- Monthly/quarterly/annual recognition, sales incentives programs including trips, bonuses
- Promotion from within for career growth.
- Full benefits package including medical (company participation), dental, ancillary benefits, 401K participation from start date and PTO.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience
- Uncapped Commission Potential with top earners making 6 figures
- Paid training
- Health, dental, ancillary insurance products available
- 401k with company match
Job Description and Qualifications:
- ROLE: Assigned geographic area where there are responsible for identifying prospective client contract intel, updating and maintaining their CRM, making appointments via phone, email and in person to present the company and closing deals for equipment and equipment service contracts with business owners. HUNT, Sell, HUNT some more!
- Unbelievable prospects, great products to sell at your fingertips, lead generation for other products to sell also.
- Great opportunity for recent college grad or 2-5 years’ work experience in business.
- New to the sales industry? Company offers the best development and trajectory for a prosperous sales career.
- Commission paid on each deal plus monthly bonus.
What Our Client Seeks:
- “Go-getters” with a “hunter” mentality - outbound prospecting activities including phone, email and cold calling protected or designated area / market / account list (dependent upon the role).
- Confidence and strong communication skills to set appointments with net new prospects.