- Job Title
- Sr. Recruiter
- Job ID
THE JOINT COMMISSION-Sr. Recruiter
Oak Brook, IL
Responsible for full cycle recruitment of central office and field positions, including planning and implementing creative cost-effective strategies to ensure staffing needs are fulfilled quickly and efficiently with quality hires. Accountable for managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as providing best practice advice to attract, retain talent and build our employer brand. Assists with general Human Resources projects and reporting activities
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages recruitment procedures, processes and techniques for central office and field positions. Evaluates various recruitment sources, such as social media, internet job boards or professional organizations and publications. Evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of sources for specific positions. Identifies and communicates employment branding strategies to attract quality hires.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Participates in the lead generation and sourcing for current and prospective candidates.
- Demonstrates strong labor market expertise. Identifies resources to assist in current labor market conditions. Analyzes recruitment trends and prepares appropriate reports to assist in formulating recruitment strategies.
- Identifies and partners with external employment vendors for placement of unique or difficult positions.
- Provides interview support and guidance to hiring managers, including assisting in the creation and development of interview templates and collection of interview results/feedback. Educate on recruitment process and system tools.
- Supports recruitment process by coordinating interview schedules for open positions, including the use of video, in-person and phone interviews. Confirms appointments with all parties.
- Conducts and prepares detailed salary analysis proposals recommendations which allow for proper placement and meet organizational fiscal accountability.
- Participates in the design and placement of employment advertising. Prepares ad copy, determines best advertising media and places ads. Coordinates preparation of recruitment materials including information placed on the Joint Commission web site, recruitment brochures and other information pieces.
- Participates in other departmental projects or employee relations activities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources administration or a related field required.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in recruiting professional personnel, with experience in healthcare recruitment preferred.
- Knowledge of social media (Linked In, Facebook, etc) and other web based recruiting. Ability to navigate and source passive talent.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to complete work independently or as part of a team engaged in multiple project assignments; ability to prioritize workload.
- Operating knowledge and experience with an applicant tracking system and its reporting functions. Experience with iCIMS preferred.
- Must be technically savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet sourcing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented.