The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.Brand Ambassador
- Job Title
- Brand Ambassador
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Atlanta, GA 19153
- Other Location
The Park ‘N Fly Brand Ambassadors role is to build brand awareness and conduct sampling of our great-parking to new customers for their upcoming travel. As a Full-Time Brand Ambassador, you will be the face of Park ‘N Fly for various events around the Philadelphia market as well as educate customers on our lot showing them how to use our equipment, how to sign up for the PNF loyalty program, how to use the PNF App and how to book online. The Brand Ambassador will use grassroots marketing initiatives, social media and other marketing efforts to help increase revenue and educate our customers . The PNF Brand Ambassador will work closely with the Corporate Marketing team and the local Lot Manager. Position based out of PA.
Pay Rate: $10-15hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hosting of Park ‘N Fly lot demos and events (will need to do at least 1 to 3 demos per week, mainly weekday nights and weekends, 2-3 hours per demo). Capture demo results by timely reporting all pertinent info into tracking systems
- Represent Park ‘N Fly at marketing events or as greeter to our customers at the lot, ride our shuttles on the way back from airport to educate customers on how to download the app, book online or sign up for FPP or even hand out coupons for future travel.
- Communication of success stories, key learning’s and other activities to management
- Take photographs and videos that showcase the brand and capture event activity for social media
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Willingness to travel within the Philadelphia market.
Key Competencies: The following competencies strongly contribute to the success of an individual in this position.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations.
- Analytical: Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data, designs work flows and procedures.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Understanding of the relevant market and surrounding area
- Strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Self-starter that is organized and reliable
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be able to lift 60 pounds for any event set-up
- Be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time, up to eight (8) hours
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Own a smart phone and be able to use a computer and email
- Must be ok with submitting a video of yourself promoting and engaging with the product or customers
- Desire to grow with role and company
- Reliable transportation
- Will need to work and stand outside interacting with customers at our lot location or at events
- Will also work out of home once a week for office days.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. My signature below indicates that I have received a copy of this job description.
- Required Skills
- Brand Ambassador