|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Personnel Security Specialist I
- Job Title
- Personnel Security Specialist I
- Job ID
- Fairfield, CA
- Other Location
*MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE BEFORE APPLYING*
- Process personnel to determine the appropriate clearance level to gain access to facilities and information. Request, review, initiate, and track background investigations.
- Coordinate with appropriate agencies for reciprocal recognition of existing investigations and adjudications.
- Develop draft operating procedures and security education material.
- Detailed knowledge of personnel security administration requirements and OPM clearance procedures.
- Experience with e-QIP and JPAS use and management.
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Associate degree and three (3) years of experience as a Personnel Security Specialists or related duties.
- Must have Personnel Security Management course certificate (PS212.01) or equivalent.