Product Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
This position is responsible for working in partnership with Business Performance Solutions (BPS) Sales in order to connect clients, prospects and staff with BPS Technology Solutions and enhancements. This role will work towards achieving BPS brand and technical awareness by developing, implementing, and tracking demand generation campaigns for BPS Technology Solutions.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Drives and contributes to the development of product positioning and messaging that differentiates Insperity BPS from other products in the market.
- Leads efforts in consultation with appropriate Marketing, Technology and other stakeholders to develop detailed demand generation plans for specific strategic initiatives based on short and long-range goals.
- Works with BPS Sales on the execution of the defined demand generation plans.
- Collaborates with appropriate parties on the development and maintenance of whitepapers, ebooks, sales collateral, blog articles and website content related to the BPS Technology Solutions Portfolio and Strategic Partners.
- Leads efforts in collaboration with strategic partners and corporate marketing stakeholders to establish desired activity goals, key performance indicators and program ROI for specified BPS Technology Solutions. Tracks and analyzes results to ensure effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Researches, analyzes and maintains comprehensive understanding of target markets in relation to BPS Technology Solutions. Communicates information to all stakeholders.
- Generates reports on the performance and efficacy of marketing efforts and distributes to key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for to help bring projects to completion.
- Monitors the team’s Eloqua communications and evaluate metrics.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field is required. MBA is preferred.
- Five years of marketing experience in a related B2B field is required. Seven years of marketing experience in related B2B field is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Demonstrated campaign management experience and skills, preferably in a B2B technology or services industry.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Effective problem solving, decision-making and conflict resolution abilities.
- Project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other computer applications as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, both verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Demonstrated success in running integrated marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with best practices associated with email marketing preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics preferred.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.