eCommerce Data Analyst
- Job Title
- eCommerce Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Lorain, OH 44053
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: eCommerce Data Analyst
Our Client's Location: Lorain, OH
Our Client's Company Profile: Our client has been a leader in the eCommerce market since its inception in 1999. They are a growing supply chain leader for major eCommerce retailers and headquartered in Northeast Ohio.
Why Work For Our Client: Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing industries in the world? Looking to gain or build your experience? If you answered "yes" to either of these questions, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- PTO and sick time
- Benefits package
- Mentoring program for new hires
- 4 year business degree in related field (business, data analytics, MIS, E-Commerce or Marketing)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or similar BI platform to develop reports/dashboards
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn analysis into action
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Innovative thinking, and strong ability to adapt to an ever-changing market
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Prepare ongoing reports, analysis and forecasting of our retail channels
- Maintain ongoing business initiatives to maximize sales velocity and top-line revenue
- Provide actionable insights and innovative business recommendations to both management and account managers to influence strategy and performance
- Drive resolution and prioritization of ad-hoc requests from internal departments and external retail partners
- Manage projects and initiatives across multiple teams and retailers
- Streamline processes and procedures where applicable
Additional Requirements: Drug and background check, valid driver's license.