The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
- Job Title
- Warehouse Associate
- Job ID
- ORLANDO, FL 32822-5205
- Other Location
We are a manufacturer of accessories for aluminum profile systems. We believe the knowledge and experience of our staff to be our most important asset. That is why we actively support the professional and personal development of every employee and why we have a highly motivated and dynamic team. We use only state-of-the-art technology and promote an open working environment where employees are encouraged to contribute their talents to our growth.
Utilizing your impeccable attention to detail, you will perform receiving, order fulfillment, and shipping duties which will include the following responsibilities:
- Perform receiving, stocking, order fulfillment (picking & assembly), and shipping operations by following operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by following security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts with team; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by following in-house cleanliness practices.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by following operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and other available training options.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be experienced and familiar with the use of electric and non-electric hand tools and other common industrial equipment used in a warehouse setting.
- Be able to read and understand supply requisitions and perform basic arithmetic
- Verify accuracy of shipments by counting, weighing, or measuring items and comparing size, weight, description, and code numbers with information on invoice or packing slip and purchase orders; record any discrepancies or damage.
- Manage inventory in various locations manually and by operating mechanical equipment, including fork lift, pallet jack, and handcarts.
- Requisition additional supplies from Warehouse Manager as needed.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, carrying, etc.
- Be familiar and experienced with UPS & FED EX shipping and software use and working with LTL shipments as needed.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college, or technical school OR 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training
- Forklift experience
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary plus exceptional benefits and the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people who are bright, creative, courageous and have a passion for what they do in a fast growing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.