BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Office Management/Staff Officer IV
- Job Title
- Office Management/Staff Officer IV
- Requirement ID
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
The Office Management/Staff Officer Support (4) candidate will provide general or specialized administrative support to various offices and programs. The candidate will develop and maintain knowledge of the Chief Information Officer functions and IT Services functions. Team member will independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
• Minimum 11 - 14 years experience.
• Demonstrated experience interacting with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
• Demonstrated experience planning and leading sub-tasks/projects.
• Experience in effective data gathering and analytic skills.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing critical thinking data gathering and analytic skills.
• Demonstrated experience managing small engagements or work products with multiple team members.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
• Demonstrated experience implementing oral and written communication skills with drafting documents and briefings.
• Demonstrated experience creating detailed reports, preparing and presenting briefings.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Project and experience with writing and reviewing project plans.
• Demonstrated experience using SharePoint.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense.