BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Software Engineer - Sr.
- Job Title
- Software Engineer - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Software Engineer candidate will develop SWARM algorithm proof-of-concept by translating design patterns provided by the SWARM Research position into a computational process.
- Develop, modify, apply, and maintain standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conduct software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implement software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensure measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develop overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensure project and process control.
- Oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Required Skills
• MA/MS degree and 9 years of experience.
• In place of the degree, may substitute 19 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience developing TRL4-6 software prototypes
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Familiarity with JEMA preferred