BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Computer Scientist
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Computer Scientist candidate will develop proof-of-concept demonstrations of algorithm modifications for identified traveling companion enhancements.
- Develop computer systems specifications that fit with the government’s system architecture standards.
- Establish and document system parameters and formats
- Ensure hardware and software systems compatibility
- Coordinate and/or modify system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revise existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Required Skills
• MA/MS degree with 9 years of experience.
• In place of the degree, may substitute 19 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience with implementing traveling companion algorithms, trajectory data processing, or motion GEOINT algorithms.
• Ability to translate pseudo-code into running code.
• Experience in Java or Python required.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Ability to prototype JEMA components preferred.