Join the Neave Group Family!
Below is a list of our currently open positions. Click on a title for more information and to apply for the opportunity.
If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” in the menu bar below to submit your information for general consideration.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Pool Service Technician
- Job Title
- Senior Pool Service Technician
- Job ID
- Tarrytown, NY 10591
- Other Location
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions, based in Hudson Valley, NY, is seeking a motivated and dependable Senior Pool Service Technician to join our award-winning team in Tarrytown, NY. As the Sr. Pool Service Technician, you will provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining residential and commercial Vinyl/Gunite pools and Spas - working on systems valued from $50,000 to $300,000.
Pay: You will earn $20-$30 per hour, based on experience.
Perks: Available overtime, opportunities for advancement, medical and dental insurance, IRA with company match, paid time off, and more!
What you’ll do as the Senior Pool Service Technician:
- Open and close pools
- Weekly pool cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Water testing and chemical balancing
- Troubleshoot, install and repair pool equipment, including auto-controllers, pumps, motors, filters, gas and electric heaters, salt water/chlorine generators, controls and related equipment
- Communicate with customers, vendors, and staff
- Execute and perform service calls
*Work in outdoor weather conditions including but not limited to sun, heat, and rain
What’s required of you:
- Clean, valid US driver’s license
- Strong knowledge of swimming pool working systems, motors, pumps, control boards, and heaters
- Experience repairing pool equipment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexibility regarding work schedule and willing to work overtime or be on call when necessary
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions are made in accord with this policy.