BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Office Management/Staff Officer V
- Job Title
- Office Management/Staff Officer V
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Office Management / Staff Officer (5) candidate will have demonstrated competency performing significant staff officer, business process engineering and development duties with little or no supervision as well as working policy and strategic communications within the IC. Team member must have the ability to assist in developing mission and vision statement and/or policy and must possess strong written and oral communication skills and be able to easily interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads. The candidate will respond effectively to ad hoc client requests in a high profile and fast paced environment; plan, organize, and ensure quality of client assignments and deliverables and analyze and understand any applicable policy documents.
- Draft and write high level briefings and policy documents to include Host Tennant Service Agreements (HTSAs) and update the overarching MOUs/MOAs.
- Provide executive-level staff, technical and administrative support to the IT Services Directorate.
- Provide responses to ad hoc client requests in a high profile and fast paced environment
- Support the CIO-TS Chief of Staff Director and management to craft messaging on key issues and achievements to communicate throughout multiple agencies and key stakeholders.
- Obtain and maintain extensive knowledge and experience of the Intelligence Community with in-depth understanding of the Customer's Directorates and their programs.
- Provide project/concept plans.
- Assemble briefings, read-aheads, and other materials as needed.
- Schedule meeting agendas and take minutes.
- Track status of funding reports, comprehensive budget reports, budget recommendations and proposed funding documents, technical standard operational procedure document.
- Create and brief high-level policy documents.
- Required Skills
• Graduate Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
• 15+ years experience
• Extensive experience using of Microsoft Office Applications and the ability to independently develop material using these applications.
• Demonstrated experience managing small engagements or work products with multiple team members.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with drafting documents and briefings.
• Demonstrated experience creating detailed reports, preparing and presenting briefings.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience using Microsoft Project and experience with writing and reviewing project plans.
• Demonstrated experience using SharePoint.