BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Process Improvement Engineer IV
- Job Title
- Process Improvement Engineer IV
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Process Improvement Engineer / Specialist candidate will advise, assist, lead, manage, work and/or support CIO-T and CIO-TS’s Business Operations. Team member will be responsible for the development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, and communication of measurable business processes.
- Support Customer's CIO-TS’ Business Operations
- Lead, manage, work and support business process development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance
- Conduct independent verification and validation and support to internal offices to ensure CIO-TS’ processes are clear, fact-based, accurate, outcome-driven, consistent with external guidance, and reflective of Customer strategic planning
- Support development/implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements
- Support development, tracking and reporting of Business Process Analytics
- Support development, tracking and reporting of metrics and Business Process Performance Measures
- Support official records management for process documentation in accordance with Customer policies
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or 11-14 years equivalent experience in Business Management or System Engineering
• Experienced skill and expertise leading, managing and working business process development, including but not limited to diagrams, checklists, SOPs, manuals, and handbooks
• Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working IT and specifically Cyber security business processes
• Experience in the use of MS Visio to develop visual representation of procedures and processes
• Experience in the use of MS Word to properly document checklists, procedures, processes, SOPs, etc.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.