BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Office Management/Staff Officer III
- Job Title
- Office Management/Staff Officer III
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Office Management/Staff Officer candidate will provide general or specialized administrative support to various offices and programs.
Team member will independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation.
- Create, maintain and provide information management support for the CIO-T Suspense Coordinators.
- Communicate with CIO-T Groups and Offices and SMEs as it relates to the status of assigned tasks.
- Respond to emails requesting the status of a task promptly at the request of the Government and provide assistance on the proper procedures when responding to Directorate and Front Office staff packages.
- Review all responses for content, spelling, grammar and format.
- Ensure timely completion of actions and will collaborate with other Directorate Lead Suspense Coordinators to resolve task(s) related issues or to negotiate task due dates.
- Support and attend the Customer Secretariat Office Directorate Suspense Coordinators' Meetings and disseminate pertinent information or policy and procedures obtained from these meetings to CIO-T Groups and Offices promptly at the request of the Government.
- Brief the CIO-T Front Office and/or the GPOC of new tasks received promptly at the request of the Government status of all current tasks.
- Support the weekly Suspense Coordinator and Suspense Manager meetings and daily tasker team tag up.
- Keep abreast of new policies, procedures, directives, policy letters, and developments and distributed this information promptly at the request of the Government to CIO-T Offices, Groups, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Improve and/or document processes, create Standard Operating Procedure’s and checklists.
- Serve as a primary suspense coordinator for all CIO-T, and CIO-TS tasking to include those from external agencies, internal offices, and staff packages.
- Assemble and process Staff Summary Packages for CIO-T and CIO-TS Divisions.
- Perform outreach with suspense coordinators and managers throughout CIO-T.
- Maintain Tasker group mailbox
- Support CIOT-TS Office Chief of Staff and Division Chiefs as it pertains to other office management duties.
- Serve as a primary suspense coordinator for all CIO-T, and CIO-TS and subordinate office taskings to include those from external agencies, internal offices, and staff packages.
- Assemble and process Staff Summary Packages for CIO-T, and CIO-TS and subordinate offices.
- Assist with Office Staff meetings and provide administrative and coordination support to the forum; take notes and electronically record actions from key personnel as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of routine and specific topic briefings and reports; prepare and distribute briefing report and read-ahead material.
- Routinely review floor plans, coordinate office moves and obtain appropriate Customer authorization for office construction, equipment or personnel moves; update seating charts and prepare cublicle names signs for incoming personnel.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Customer's office management policies, procedures, records management, and guidelines.
- Perform administrative officer duties to include scheduling, coordinating meetings, coordinating calendars and events; and gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data.
- Required Skills
• Demonstrated experience interacting with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
• Demonstrated experience in effective data gathering.
• Demonstrated analytic skills.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel Applications
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Proficiency on government systems e.g. Defense Travel Systems (DTS), Central Electronic Systems (CERTS), Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel Systems (DCIPS), and Management Execution Tracker System (MET).
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience drafting documents and preparing and delivering briefings.
• Demonstrated experience planning and leading sub-tasks/projects.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Intelligence Community; Department of Defense; and Customer Directorates.
• Demonstrated experience with using SharePoint.